If you’re preparing for your MSRA (also known as SRA or GP Entry Stage 2) assessment and struggle with SJT (situational judgement test), this is for you!
Listen to a 5 minute sample
Designed and created to listen and learn on the go, this condensed audio course breaks down key principles from the General Medical Council’s ‘Good Medical Practice’ guidance, leaving you with a clearer approach to answering SJT questions. It also includes full SJT example questions and analyses how to answer them using the principles covered.
🗣 “I love this audiobook! Struggled with SJTs prior to this!”
🗣 “Exactly what I needed as I’ve always found SJTs challenging”
Covers ethical dilemmas, working with colleagues, probity issues, safety, professionalism and much more!
Example questions covered and model answers explained.
The list of chapters covered:
👉 Chapter 1: SJT Question types and how to approach them
👉 Chapter 2: Ethics, Knowledge, skills and performance
👉 Chapter 3: Safety and Quality
👉 Chapter 4: Communication, Partnership and Teamwork
👉 Chapter 5: Maintaining trust
Download to phone or tablet
Listen anytime, offline or online
No expiry, unlimited listens
Free updates as they release
For full benefit use alongside our MSRA SJT Mock Exams
* No real SRA questions/test material discussed.
* Designed to be used alongside other SRA preparation materials eg questions banks, background reading.
* Not for medical advice – to be used solely as a revision aid for medical exams.
* Designed to be up-to-date at time of last update (March 2021) – no responsibility taken for guideline changes – please correlate with latest guidelines and regulations.
* Teaching based on GMC Guidance available through the GMC website.
References include GMC Good Medical Practice and other GMC ethical guidance: gmc-uk.org/ethical-guidance/ethical-guidance-for-doctors/good-medical-practice, gmc-uk.org/ethical-guidance/ethical-guidance-for-doctors
After purchase, you will receive a link at the bottom of the purchase confirmation email – clicking this will allow you access and listen online or offline via a mobile podcast app.