If you’re preparing for your MSRA (also known as SRA or GP Entry Stage 2) assessment and struggle with SJT (situational judgement test), this is for you!
Listen to a 5 minute sample
Designed and created to listen and learn on the go, this condensed audio course breaks down key principles from the General Medical Council’s ‘Good Medical Practice’ guidance, leaving you with a clearer approach to answering SJT questions.
🗣 “I love your audiobooks! So clear and concise, learning so much!”
🗣 “I was waiting for this from you!”
Covers ethical dilemmas, working with colleagues, probity issues, safety, professionalism and much more!
🎧 Have a listen to the free 5 minute sample
✔️ Download to phone or tablet
✔️ Listen anytime, offline or online
✔️ No expiry, unlimited listens
✔️ Free updates as they release
The list of chapters covered:
👉 Introduction to MSRA SJTs and types of question
👉 Part 1: Knowledge, skills and performance
👉 Part 2: Safety and Quality
👉 Part 3: Communication, Partnership and Teamwork
👉 Part 4: Maintaining trust
* No real SRA questions/test material discussed.
* Designed to be used alongside other SRA preparation materials eg questions banks, background reading.
* Not for medical advice – to be used solely as a revision aid for medical exams.
* Designed to be up-to-date at time of last update (April 2020) – no responsibility taken for guideline changes – please correlate with latest guidelines and regulations.
* Teaching based on GMC Guidance available through the GMC website.
References include GMC Good Medical Practice and other GMC ethical guidance: gmc-uk.org/ethical-guidance/ethical-guidance-for-doctors/good-medical-practice, gmc-uk.org/ethical-guidance/ethical-guidance-for-doctors
🎧 You may also find our MSRA Clinical Crammer Audiobook course useful: aroramedicaleducation.co.uk/product/msra-clinical-crammer-audiobook
🎧 You may also find our ’51 Principles to Max Your GP Training’ Audiobook course useful: aroramedicaleducation.co.uk/product/51-principles-to-max-your-gp-training