If you’re preparing for your MSRA (also known as SRA or GP Entry Stage 2) assessment and struggle with SJT (situational judgement test), this is for you!
Listen to a 5 minute sample
Designed and created to listen and learn on the go, this condensed audio course breaks down key principles from the General Medical Council’s ‘Good Medical Practice’ guidance, leaving you with a clearer approach to answering SJT questions. It also includes full SJT example questions and analyses how to answer them using the principles covered.
🗣 “I love this audiobook! Struggled with SJTs prior to this!”
🗣 “Concise and to the point”
Covers ethical dilemmas, working with colleagues, probity issues, safety, professionalism and much more!
🎧 Have a listen to the free 5 minute sample
✔️ Download to phone or tablet
✔️ Listen anytime, offline or online
✔️ No expiry, unlimited listens
✔️ Free updates as they release
The list of chapters covered:
👉 Chapter 1: SJT Question types and how to approach them
👉 Chapter 2: Ethics, Knowledge, skills and performance
👉 Chapter 3: Safety and Quality
👉 Chapter 4: Communication, Partnership and Teamwork
👉 Chapter 5: Maintaining trust
For full benefit use alongside our full MSRA SJT Mock Exams
* No real SRA questions/test material discussed.
* Designed to be used alongside other SRA preparation materials eg questions banks, background reading.
* Not for medical advice – to be used solely as a revision aid for medical exams.
* Designed to be up-to-date at time of last update (October 2020) – no responsibility taken for guideline changes – please correlate with latest guidelines and regulations.
* Teaching based on GMC Guidance available through the GMC website.
References include GMC Good Medical Practice and other GMC ethical guidance: gmc-uk.org/ethical-guidance/ethical-guidance-for-doctors/good-medical-practice, gmc-uk.org/ethical-guidance/ethical-guidance-for-doctors