AKT Super Stats Webinar
AKT statistics completely simplified and brought back to basics. All the graphs. All the calculations. All the equations.
Interact, ask questions and learn from the comfort of your own home.
Unlimited watch-back for 15 days afterwards.
All slides emailed afterwards as well.
Complete coverage including:
- Mean, mode, median, range
- Types of distribution
- Standard deviation
- Confidence intervals
- 2 x 2 screening tables
- Sensitivity, specificity, PPV, NPV
- Research techniques
- Research Heirachy
- Observational trials
- Randomised control trials
- Meta-analyses vs systematic review
- P value
- Statistical significance
- Bar charts, histograms
- Scatter plots
- Box plots
- Funnel plots
- Forest plots
- Cates plots
- Types of Bias
- NNT, NNH
- Risk and Odds
- Reliability and Variability
- Hazard ratios
- Type 1 and Type 2 error
- Incidence vs prevalence
- 1, 2, 3 Prevention
- Triangulation, grounded theory
How do our webinars work?
- Live and interactive
- Comfort of your own home
- Use computer, tablet or phone
- Sample questions and how to tackle
- Revision slides live on screen
- Slides / Material available afterwards
- Interact or stay silent, whichever suits you
- Post your questions throughout the webinar
Our Webinar Guarantee
Remember all of our webinars come with an unlimited re-join policy.
Book just once and and you will be able to rejoin any future versions of the same webinar… 100% for free.
Remember also unlimited watch-back for 15 days after each webinar.