If you’re preparing for your MSRA (also known as SRA) assessment and struggle for time to revise material and do questions, this is for you!
Listen to a 9 minute sample
Designed and created to listen and learn on the go, this almost-6 hour audio course teaches you all key clinical topics, breaking them down into manageable chunks.
🗣 “Got a great score in MSRA Dr Arora – your audiobook was amazing!”
🗣 “Covered everything in such a focused way – loved it!”
All major conditions and clinical areas are covered including important guidelines, common presentations, key investigations and up-to-date treatments…. from cardiology to gastroenterology, from respiratory to paediatrics – we’ve got it all!
The list of chapters covered:
👉 1) Cardiology
👉 2) Dermatology, Eye, ENT
👉 3) Endocrine, Metabolic
👉 4) Gastroenterology, Nutrition
👉 5) Infectious disease, Haematology, Allergy, Genetics
👉 6) Musculoskeletal
👉 7) Paediatrics
👉 8) Psychiatry, Neurology
👉 9) Renal, Urology
👉 10) Reproductive
👉 11) Respiratory
Download to phone or tablet
Listen anytime, offline or online
No expiry, unlimited listens
Free updates as they release
* No real MSRA questions/test material discussed.
* Designed to be used alongside other MSRA preparation materials eg questions banks, mocks, background reading.
* Not for medical advice – to be used solely as a revision aid for medical exams.
* Designed to be up-to-date at time of last update (October 2020) – no responsibility taken for guideline changes – please correlate with latest guidelines and regulations.
* Teaching based on NICE guidelines.
References include NICE CKS guidelines: https://cks.nice.org.uk/
After purchase, you will receive a link at the bottom of the purchase confirmation email – clicking this will allow you access and listen online or offline via a mobile podcast app.