If you’re preparing for your Medical School clinical exams and struggle for time to read books and guidelines, this is for you!
Listen to a 13 minute sample
Designed and created to listen and learn on the go, this 9+ hour audio course teaches you all key clinical topics, breaking them down into manageable chunks.
🗣 “I was waiting for something for medical students – thank you!”
All major conditions and clinical areas are covered including clinical guidelines, common presentations, key investigations and up-to-date treatments…. from cardiology to gastroenterology, from respiratory to paediatrics – we’ve got it all!
✔️ Download to phone or tablet
✔️ Listen anytime, offline or online
✔️ No expiry, unlimited listens
✔️ Free updates as they release
The list of chapters covered:
👉 1) Cardiology
👉 2) Respiratory
👉 3) Endocrinology
👉 4) Neurology
👉 5) Renal
👉 6) Gastroenterology
👉 7) Haematology
👉 8) Infectious Disease
👉 9) Genetics
👉 10) Ophthalmology
👉 11) ENT
👉 12) Dermatology
👉 13) Women’s Health
👉 14) Paediatrics
👉 15) Metabolic Balance
👉 16) GU Medicine
👉 17) Palliative Care
👉 18) Psychiatry
👉 19) Musculoskeletal
👉 20) Urology & Men’s Health
👉 21) Emergency Conditions
* No real Medical School questions discussed.
* Designed to be used alongside other Medical School preparation materials eg questions banks, background reading.
* Not for medical advice – to be used solely as a revision aid for medical exams.
* Designed to be up-to-date at time of last update (April 2020) – no responsibility taken for guideline changes – please correlate with latest guidelines and regulations.
* Teaching based on NICE guidelines.
References include NICE CKS guidelines for chest pain, angina, heart failure, hypertension, atrial fibrillation, MI, asthma, COPD, DVT, chest infections, smoking cessation, OSA, acne, eczema, psoriasis, skin cancer, diabetes, hypo/hyperthyroidism, stroke, TIA, migraine, epilepsy, Parkinson:s, falls, depression, GAD, CKD, dyspepsia, upper and lower GI cancer, IBS, vertigo, sore throat, urgent ENT, ED, LUTS in men, prostate cancer, contraception (including emergency), infertility, menorrhagia, menopause, breast cancer, alcohol – problem drinking: cks.nice.org.uk