PLAB 2 Communication Skills Live Webinar
25 Scenarios completely broken down from a communication and consultation skills viewpoint.
Interact, ask questions and learn from the comfort of your own home.
Unlimited watch-back for 15 days afterwards.
All slides emailed afterwards as well.
Key communication difficulties | How to correctly manage tricky questions | How to avoid common mistake areas
What do we cover
- Angry patient
- Patient complaint
- Breaking bad news Embarrassed patient
- Palliative care / end-of-life issues
- Treatment refusal
- Patient wants to leave hospital
- Adult safeguarding
- Counseling –diet advice
- Angry relative
- Missed diagnosis
- Domestic violence
- Sexual history taking
- Consent / capacity
- Worried / anxious patient
- Non-accidental injury
- Psychiatry risk assessment
- Demanding patient
- Patient in denial
- Counseling for Alcohol
- Dealing with uncertainty
- Blaze patient
- Counseling for weight
How do our webinars work?
- Live and interactive
- Comfort of your own home
- Use computer, tablet or phone
- Sample questions and how to tackle
- Revision slides live on screen
- Slides / Material available afterwards
- Interact or stay silent, whichever suits you
- Post your questions throughout the webinar
Our Webinar Guarantee
Remember all of our webinars come with an unlimited re-join policy.
Book just once and and you will be able to rejoin any future versions of the same webinar… 100% for free.
Remember also unlimited watch-back for 15 days after each webinar.
Next Arora PLAB 2 Webinars: Click to Book
No Events on The List at This Time